search Have a break: Andey ka Funda
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
Andey ka Funda
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Statuary warning: Following content may be debilitating to weak hearts and may affect adversely your eating habits.. Proceed on your own risk.

Era:A year back during the times of Chicken flu!!

Attention to all desperate Non veggies, rein in the desires bursting out to smack yr lips with eggs and chickens.
It is an anecdote on my experience during the last longish weekend (Was it really long?? Good days pass in flash :()
Well coming to my subject…we planned to shun our fear and defensive approach that is keeping the poultry industry at utter dismay.
We decided to go for the very popular, easy to make, easy to eat Bread Omlete –
The Breakfast for bachelors..(I never miss out an opportunity to advertise my celibacy and singlehood :))

So,we brought two dozens of egg .It was pain of longing souls…satisfaction of getting back to normancy in dietary habits ,,
Nothing could take us aback that day…I even ignored which many of you will feel YUKK…Puking even while reading ..
But its stark truth..

As the knife fell with dripping saliva on the fragile neck of the egg.. something unexpected happened…
The pan was filled with blood and so was my fingers ..much like Ramsay’s Horror flicks..
But much like brave and confident Steven Seagull I didn’t make noise,,
Must be some mistake …I thought while enquiring of any bruises on my hands and fingers..
Now, Second one…creakkk….No,Impossible !!! It was an embryo almost fertilized to life……
Some figures I have seen on Discovery Channel…or science fiction movies.
(Now, Imagery hurts at these times)
Chicken lovers are deprived with one more life..Egg which cant even satisfy one empty tummy…was about to grow into a full fledged mammal…
But I didn’t let it happen.. I killed a life….

But I didn’t flutter..
Third one…creak..ok…That’s normal
It was okay with respect to what I have witnessed earlier..however, It smelled strange..
Anyways,,No more problems in the later editions of eggs..
I ate the much coveted eggs sparingly,. and fed most of them to my friends who later complained of uneasiness and nausea…vomiting tendencies….
But today the secret has to come in open. I thought it to write it in open for the benefit of masses and FYI for my friends.. :)

Lesson:
1)Take care when buying eggs. Better purchase, from place where there is a regular circulation of fresh and old ones…
2) Vegetables carry greater calorific and nutrient values. Read your STD 5,6 science books again.

Vegetarian,
Dheeraj

Labels: ,

posted by Dheeraj @ 10:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com