search Have a break: One Life, One Love
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
One Life, One Love
Friday, March 30, 2007
I could just feel the milieu of soft hairs above my lips, sign that the innocence is on a downhill. Adam’s Apple was still due though.
I had just seen “Dil”. I remember all the half dozen movies I have seen in theatre before my Engineering college.” Ram Teri ganaga maili, Saheb,Dalaal,Ajooba,Gulam-e-mustafa,Jurrasic Park” in that order specifically.
I saw “Dil” on rented VCP(courtesy my tenant). Well, now the “Dil” impact. I instantly fell in love with that beautiful lasso—Madhuri Dixit. But, better rationale prevailed and I started to look on for substitution that fits in well with my stature. I have been compromising and pragmatic since childhood. You will know why.
Swati was my classmate. She was not fair, not pretty but after Dil I found her resembling with Madhuri. Someone very generous (which I grew then)could not find her charming. I made it a point to think about her long eyelids which reminds of the cartoon character “Wabby” of Duck tales. I started enjoying the attention of other guys, their jeers when they used to tease me with her name.
I am now amused but then, jealous to know that lots of other guys were also going through this traumatic phase of whispering adolescence and that girl was almost a princess in the group. They didn’t but every other guy wanted to impress her with loud jokes, getting highest scores in spelling tests. I went a step ahead and learnt quite a number of words ending with “y” and starting with
“y”. Wondering why?? We used to have word debates every weekend (even in weekdays when attendance is low in the school due to rains).Didn’t I love to be amongst seniors and juniors. Even in my engineering college, girls in senior and junior batches always looked prettier.
And I always threw them in jeopardy by ending my words with “y” and they pondered with peevish smile Why “Y” again. Everything is fair in debate and love.
My school was small and Guru-shishya Parampara was the fundamental motto. It was almost mandatory to be present on all the occasions viz. Independence Day, Diwali, Saraswati Puja,etc. We guys were very happy that Raksha bandhan has been a Holiday .But the next Day when I deliberately didn’t remove my sis’s Rakhi from my wrist, I was making a point that I am happy with my sisters and have no intentions to discover more. But that callous girl didn’t bestow any ruth and on that cruel Lunch period we were christened Sis and Bro.

I had just seen promos of “DDLJ”(movie responsible for lot of contemporary guys to fall in love).And I have started liking her maturity. She is so emotional, understanding, elderly, caring and at the same time so endearing. Yes, Kajol was my new love. Hey, cm’n I have grown quite big now, so I needed mature girl. As usual search
started for a correct substitute.
Rakhi was my senior. Not old ok! Just one year senior and I started schooling late, you see .So, there was never an issue. Being Kishore Da’s Songs fan I knew Age does not matter. Even if it does, there is not much difference.
She was to appear at Boards and I was in 9th. I made it a point to let her know that the school’s most eligible guy(Now, that’s what I call as self-appraisal) is fond of her. To get this guy, the Parampara can be staked. Hey guys, wasn’t she impressed and blushed to know it. But, cruel fate was never going to see my face smiling. She passed 10th and went away to Muzzafarpur.(Town you can reach crossing Ganga from Patna).Inspired by DDLJ I tried my Best to catch the bus to Muzzafarpur and bring her back to my life. But, My father is in no weird way DDLJ’s Anupam kher. I grew sad and I could do nothing.

Now, now, I dint see any movie, ok!. But I saw thunderbolt.

Coaching for IIT is mandatory in my part of world. My days were screwed up by the itinerary of coaching classes. I abhorred coz I knew I can’t. But , That coaching made it possible for me to have experience of my lifetime. My classes started at 3.30p.m and I always got out from home at 1.15.I wanted to see her, I wanted to feel that heavy load of emotional rush when I saw her first time. I wanted that gulp of dry air which I swallowed first time when my eyes met hers.

1.30pm : Time Notre dame Academy’s final bell rings.

I always waited with baited breath to see those buses and Red skirted girls and with every passing moment died with the premonition of her flash. At times I succeeded, sometimes failed. Well, I won’t stretch on that part of the story because I simply don’t want. I came to get confirmed about her name only recently, some 6 years after the first encounter. She was “Priya”(fake,fake,fake!!!!). Fine, agreed, I don’t have courage to write her name.

Life moves on. We didn’t have any connection whatsoever and I was too shy. I thought to take this in stride and hoped I will fall in love with next generations of actresses-- Karishmas, karenas, tabus”… Not to be…
I wont admit that the story ended .But ,I can admit we are not together, we were never together, we never had any dialogues, Hey, wait …I had twice ---
Once over phone… (Was I speaking ,?nopes,, she was speaking(I said I am geneous ? ,she was blasting to be honest)
Next time for 10 seconds,, and it was like Man proposes and God disposes. ?
How can I forget, we had a few mail exchanged too…!!! (Stop this non sense..Dont get carried away Dheeraj.Enough..!!!)
Hey, she also had called me thrice.. Once ,night before 1st semester exams… (stop!!!!Will you??)

Ok.

This love is journey and man, I believe I enjoy the moments still, I still …(hopeless)

One life, one love. Rest all other are manipulated to be love..crafted into love,,or compromised love…

--- By Dheeraj

Labels:

posted by Dheeraj @ 1:49 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com