search Have a break: My Daddy Strongest
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
My Daddy Strongest
Friday, March 30, 2007
He pulls my pullover early morning..
When I am hypnotized by the glory of sleep
I pity myself when, so early, morning creeps…

He switches off the fan…
When the heat is gaining its might
He unplugs my ALL OUT..
When mosquitoes are starved whole night

He keeps pestering me in background
When I fly my kite
I feel so independent
When he is not in my sight

He speaks aloud about my mistakes
He makes me embarrass
He plaints to mom
Who later consoles and caress

He is angered by cable TV, my hairstyle..
About my Star and HBO and my choice
He gets disgusted when
Neighborhood bookworm recites his science book like literature ,,,
on top of his voice.

He feels jealous of colleagues whose
sons are in IIT
coz’ I even couldnot clear its PT

He scolds me when I takeaway his bike..
He wants me to sit in my room
Become thick glassed man, perhaps..
I am not good son, I assume…

He reprimands
When he sees my room in mayhem
He feels my friends are spoiling me
Strange!! I always felt guilty that i spoilt them.

I know he loves me,,,,
He cries if sees me in pain…
He seems so callous,
coz he wants me at the crest…
I know..MY DADDY is STRONGESTTTT

~dady's KEWWWL Son
Dheeraj

Labels:

posted by Dheeraj @ 12:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com