search Have a break: Story of the night
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
Story of the night
Monday, March 26, 2007
1.THE PLAN.

Last night I set myself up for a rollicking night. Good food (That only means chicken), lots of alcohol combined with India’s win hang-over last day, cigarette as desserts , ROCKY again on Star movies and then retire to Bed with my new Brand new ALL OUT mosquito refill.

2.CRAP:
Frankly,Just came through mind so wrote--Repellants, Deo-sprays, Perfumes, wallets---These are a few things that hurt most to buy even if we don’t think twice to buy a high-end shirt.
May be because, we, know that the repellant is taken with precision and stealth away by your friend next room.
That Deo-spray is generously sprayed over stinking socks and equally stinking body-odor.
Wallets- Meant to be gifted ok? Remember my bday-6th May.So be it!!

3. THE PURCHASE

I was at the shop to buy my ALL OUT when indispensable happened. No matter any things falls or goes up. Smokers are bound to pay more every financial year and shop keepers are first to know this always.Since, we pay tax most, shouldn’t be there tax exemption on smokers/drinkers? Social stigma attached, perhaps.
Before I could demand or argue with shopkeeper, here is what I heard a lady saying—
“2 Kilo wallah ARIAL SURF dena”Man, Ever heard next one?? I did!!
“Aristrocat Ka VIP dikhaegea”
And the omnispoken ( Is there a word like this?)
Iska Xerox ker dijiye”
Anyways, I went ahead to play safe and ask“All out dena bhai”.!

4. NIGHT HAS FALLEN

Making sure everybody have slept and plugged in their repellantsI took out mine from that huge pile of dirty clothes that was supposedly inside the Laundry bag (or so we wanted it or rather that’s the way it should be)I remember --“Guys,Every room will have two bags- Pink one for washed clothes and Yellow one for dirty ones. “One roomie (he has been trying to be innovative) proposed absolutely different idea of using Yellow for Clean ones and vice-versa citing some analogy from Traffic signals. Crap!!!Moreover, I slipped into clumsy bed sheet to take my nap. Knowing the two Dragons who kept appearing when I feel sleepy and I plugged in the repellant in nearest socket to my Bed.

5. Conversation in the world Of Mosquitoes (I call them chamgadar):

Mosky-1: Boss, Look at our prey. He is sleeping fast .Lets warm our buts on the newly lead light chair.
Bosky-1: Sure Man, even if you sacrifice your life by laying themselves on the minefield, you will be a proud comrade of our fraternity.(Sequence inspired by war movie where the soldier kept lying on the landmine to save their company)
Mosky1: Don’t worry commander, I have always been in such situation and came with flying colors. I can take upon the mantle to restrict repellant spirits from getting out of that box and harm our friends.
Bosky1: We appreciate your concern and promise onsite opportunity back in Patna where lifestyle is lavish and you get helluva opportunities to grow your strength.
Mosky1: Thank you Boss. I hope to take Friday’s Patna-LTTE super fast with my family. Wish me luck.
Bosky1: I will go around to the backyard squalor box and distribute the anti-smoke, anti-repellant masks to our friends.And I always wonder why those mosquitoes assemble and what do they do sitting pretty on the dark waters.
Mosky1: We all love you Boss!! May moskies stay forever and propogate exponentially.
Bosky1: Amen.Then, that mosquito sat on my repellant and helped others to enjoy the night out with my accidentally exposed body parts.

6.THE CLASSIFICATION

Meanwhile, I came to know there are those special Task force Mosquitoes who always find a place in your body where you find hardest to satiate the itching urges.

And they are ones who risk their life the most. Remember the times when you deliberately want to kill that irritating mosky playing its drum near your ears but fail even with two hands. They are tactics executors. Their job is most risky but have smaller mortality rate.

There are ones who matches with the color of walls, mosquito nets. They are disguise masters.They simply irritate and lower men’s morale.

The plebian who believe in living life to fullest and with pride are the plebian soldiers.They suck most, are red-bodied, body builders, chivalrous and die at youngest age.

The little ones, R&D associates, almost invisible ones are in R&D department, reside on still waters, their life is most important, they tend to live for longest periods serving for cause of their society and finding out ways to counter human actions to ward off them.

7. MY GRIMACE:

I know I killed 2 soldiers that day. My bed is stanched with the corpse and their blood,.My own blood,.alchohol in my blood had made them a little too brave, I guessI killed one Special task force moski as well when I reluctantly tried itching the lateral-inside of my index finger. Crush with the adjacent finger and gone.His one broken leg had its impression in there till I decided to clean the sins in the morning.Its family should go Patna for better life, hopefully.
Their world should not be like ours-selfish. Hope so!!

~Dheeraj

Labels: ,

posted by Dheeraj @ 12:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com