search Have a break: Partying ways...
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
Partying ways...
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
2nd Oct - last day @ …….

With heavy heart, I announce the loss of my 1 year old companion.A friend in times of grief, gay and inertness. Always there- somewhere close to me, close to my head and heart.Yes, the loss is impregnable but exceptions can not be the rules. The time had arrived with abominable lull on the eve of Barristor MK Gandhi's birthday when the two soul mates parted their ways in a non- vibrant ,muted fashion.

I realised hardly a couple of minutes after the unfateful snap off. I had just lost 500gms of my gross weight when I stood up on my feet after deboarding the rick.
Yes, dear Nokia -6270 was going amiss.Yes, after spending a year of association, it decided to "move on". Yes, there is no hope. Gloom has decended from the dusty horizon and swept me off.Alas, you were in vibrating mode, couldnot hear my new Ramstein's ringtone. :(

I did everything an educated , well-mannered, vigilant IT professional could do. A police complaint right away, an email to vcops and mails to the few blore group ids with te IMEI number but deep inside me I know, this will never be their priority and it was my Prerogative to safeguard my prized possessions.

Dear Vampire(I will change your name to Angel, if you come back, kasam se),

I hope you are safe and safe in some one's company and not lying down all-dismantled, dishevelled on the road crushed by rolling wheels.I understand I have tested your patience with my incessant calls, continuous typing of stupid message. I will miss my snaps, songs,my memorabilia dear memory. More than it, I am missing all my invaluable contact numbers.Sorry Dad, I don’t remember even my kins number.Sad but a few n learnt though.
In due respect to your delicate features , I wont buy another 6270. Sweets, I am looking for a second hand Nokia 3310/3315. This distance is not bearable , can't sustain another jolt.
I will also buy one conventional pocket notebook from ferriwalla to store my numbers, ask my near-dear ones to gift me a separate camera, a separate ipod, a separate player. I know now, you were overloaded.

Thanks for being there, Miss you. May your electronic circuits keep catching the network wherever you are.

Yours
~Dheer

Labels:

posted by Dheeraj @ 10:10 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com