search Have a break: Pyar Ke effects
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
Pyar Ke effects
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
"Hiieeeeeii, What are you doing?" The GF asked sweetening the hi to a level that it sounded like a painful scream.
"Nothing!, just came from office".Unknotting the irritating neck tie, the guy said.
"Hmmm,So?" The GF enquired.
"mmmm?? nothing, will change now ". The guy answered reluctantly wishing she keeps the call now.
"Oh ok, why do you work so late in office?" GF in no mood to let it go.
"Arrey yaar, I had some urgent work." Guy frowned in frustration taking out the wet socks with the maximum power he could apply on the frontal part of the socks.
"There is one guy who is handling this MNC,you always have some work or other that keeps you in the office" Girl wanting to put some words into his mouth.
"Waste to convince her". Guy conceded
"Hmmmm".Guy avoided confrontation.
"What work do you do there?" Girl continued the relentless assualt.
"He will crack down and speak out what is the truth". she took oath.
"I know you want to start a bickering that will end up in a confession from me". he gasped
"Hey sweets , You wont understand, It's kind of technical".he kept his cool.
"I do understand.Ok!! I am not as dumb as you think I am,tell me." she ordered.

The sweet Hi has changed to bitter question.
" Fine".Patience lost and so the battle.
"I work for a Healthcare and Insurance US client.They are opulent or so my company believes or they are stupid, I dont care. They are topsy-turvily overhauling the entire system that was running very fine till we won the bid to demolish and renovate the perfectly fine brainchild of some consultant who happened to be from my comany itself only a few years ago. Now, the whole system is in mess and we are trying to fix that mix with everyone in a fix. Even, an efficient person like Shilpi and Rajdeep is finding it hard to complete the task in time. Since, new months data needs to be updated and available by next week, we are working late nights and will continue working so hard because we have more historical monuments lined up from the same client to be demolished"
"Got it??". he exhaled in exasperation and went to the bathroom to wash his stinking legs and threw the socks which had acquired a rubber band shape .
"Oh , can't you simply say you cherish to spend time with that Shilpi.No wonder you always disconnect my call in office. You never talk properly.You are afraid of people knowing about me.Your dreams will crash. Right?" she hit the nail.
Fearing the calamity, the guy arranged the succor.
"Oh come on, you know there is nothing like that. Everyone in the team stays late. We have our calls from onsite every morning and evening. We have so much work pressure. That's why I disconnect. I think I will call you back but forget in flurry of work. i am sorry." Voice imploring forgiveness ,for what, he wondered.
"Bye, don't call me ". Girl exploded
My telephone bills, guy calculated ,95% yrs acheivement.
She always hangs up during dying seconds of the minute.
She always hangs up citing "Mummy is coming,hey someone is calling blah blah, I will call back" withing 5 minutes.
There pops up no emergency when I call up? The guy continued wondering.

let me have the dinner.

Time:12.30pm
Action: Boy messaging the girl " Hey honey, I am sorry.You know I love you" As if he is not sure whether he loves her .
Reaction:A miss call @12.45pm from girl.
In a fraction: Boy calls up the girl and everything is fine for next one hour.
Chain reaction: Love is a vicious circle.You keep doing the same thing everyday, hoping something will change someday.

Cheers for love,
Dheeraj

Labels: ,

posted by Dheeraj @ 10:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com