search Have a break: Happy Birthday D
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
Happy Birthday D
Saturday, May 2, 2009
6 th May 2009,Wednesday.

Tuesday is gone...
Today marked another step towards ending the journey called life. Celebrated the usual way.Faced with challenge to arrange booze on dry day, it was quite an adventure-avoidable but I am a royal screwer not for no reason..
Managed to reach home after tasting dusts of entire Delhi and NCR before 12 somehow.

Got the calls from friends... got the kick that would keep me limping for a couple of days atleast...
Had put my cell on silent at night..missed out cab driver's call who must be furious of my daily tantrums..

Didn't go to office and now I dont know what to do with my time.

I had thought of things - beautiful, exciting, loving wonderful... did nt materialize...
Not the happiest of birthdays but could have been worse.. :-) 

Better luck next time , high hopes-
For this time.. just wish you were here....

Happy birthday D
posted by Dheeraj @ 5:57 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com