search Have a break: While it bleeds.. I salute the HEROES
 

Have a break

 
Subscribe & Rate Me

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Catalog
Subscribe the feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Visitors
While it bleeds.. I salute the HEROES
Friday, November 28, 2008
Mumbai, Wednesday, 11/26/2008
It all feels like a nightmare and I dearly, along with millions "sane" minds across the country want to wake up and hope to realize may it all be just a dream. I want to wake up and wake up relieved.

Mumbai, as they tout as "ultimate comeback kid" doesn't want to be decorated with any cliches now. Tired , brought down to knees, it beckons succor.

It always moved on. It never had time to rue and cry for those who are left behind in the frivolous race. Like an enthusiastic kid fallen over, she always stood up, shrugged the dust off and started the chase again. Never, looking behind to see who and what it hit on the way.

Not now, not again, never again. She wants the aggressor this time to be eliminated once for all. Take that obstacle off the playing ground. Make it fair and square.

What a shame! As I write this, my heart skips beats, I swallow my missing breath with concentrated energy to calm my anxiety and anguish, trying to stop prevent my emotions to overcome me- I feel being missed out.

I wish I was there, in uniform, weeding out the elements of animosity, saving lives.

My heart bleeds for the losses several families had suffered and the heroes who died in the fight for humanity. Everytime i see the death toll rising, the anguish mounts. Everytime, another brave young soldier shed his blood and loses its life- I wish I were there.

And here I am , on the foreign soil, cribbing about my promotions and thinking of shifting company loyalties over another thousand bucks issue- i feel ashamed and belittled, a dead stone- a nobody.

What led to the situation is a different story which i just hate to go into or involve into a discussion.

The lump in the throat gets bigger and buoyant.

The country is indebted to the martyrs , and all those little known souls- the bar tenders, doormen, hotel staffs, fire men, marcos, NSG commandos, Maharashtra police, defence forces who showed brazing courage to put other lives above their own.
Could some of them been saved? Could NSG have arrived and handed control faster to leverage their specialized skills rather than throwing police in for rescue operation? Could their be faster reactions? I aint no expert but the thing i know is their sacrifice had filled our heart and the country is indebted. Nothing to settle the account.

RAW may not be aWARe, Intelligene may have failed, politicians may be hand cuffed with diplomacy- who suffers and why? Blame game can continue- but it's high time for every citizen to realize their role , rise over Raj Thackrey's "Mumbaikars Vs bhaiyas", stop talking about "Human rights". Don't miss the polling because weather is inclimant, don't turn blind eye to potential threats just because you or you loved ones are not involved. Educate kids humanity, not religion. There are so many things to do, just elevate the thoughts and see through the smoke in the air- you may find the sun behind the dark clouds.

Tolerance hadbeen stretched enough to be translated into aggression and despise. Let the best brains and experts take control of the situation. Take no prisoners, take no shit. It's a reverberant echo of milions of true Indians who stand united at these hours of crisis.

While the uniform is fighting the black sabbaths, nation is waiting for the ordeal to get over, world waiting to see an end to the bruishing,scarring battle- it's time to rethink what we, as individuals are doing or can do to help make the world a place to live like civilized humans. I shed a tear for the victims , while it bleeds.
Saluting the heroes.........


- Vande Mataram!
Dheeraj

Mumbai, Saturday , 11/29/2008
60 HOURS........conquered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Dheeraj @ 11:00 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dheeraj
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Working in some IT domain doing something that no stakeholders know why,what or till what? Megalomanic,over-acheiver,overtly exaggerating and conceiving most unrealististic qualities about my looks , Add to it ,my poor grammar.Summarized easily as AVOIDABLE acquaintance.That's me. Disclaimer:The contents of my blogs are meant for a good read, healthy humor and sporadically realistic yet fabricated anecdotes.Please don't get offended when no-one is actually offending you. Should you have something to share or suggest - don't be a silent traveller- Profile and comment section are for a reason... drop in a mail @ dheeraj.kishore@gmail.com or add me.I always revert back!!
See my complete profile
My Facebook Profile


Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

Copyright © 2008 Dheeraj Pandey. All rights reserved.

© Have a break Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com